Canberra Community Law provides free, independent and confidential legal advice and casework services. View the video above to get an overview of our services and select a link below to read more about a particular service. You can also download a transcript of the video.
We provide six legal services:
- Housing Law: can provide you with free legal advice if you are having problems with Housing ACT or a community housing provider in the ACT.
- Social Security Law: can help you with Centrelink and Social Security matters if you are living in the ACT or south east NSW.
- Street Law: providing legal help to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Disability Discrimination Law: can help you if you have been discriminated against because of your disability.
- Socio-Legal Practice Clinic: can provide intensive legal and social work support.
- Night Time Legal Advice Service: provides information, referral or one-off legal advice in most areas of law.